2 bedroom terraced house for saleMyrtle Cottages, Bulbourne, Tring
Sold STC £365,000
- REDUCED FROM £375,000
- TWO BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH STUDIO
- CHARMING CHARACTER COTTAGE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Charming character cottage located in the hamlet of Bulbourne offering very presented accommodation and a large rear garden with studio. NO UPPER CHAIN
Situated on the outskirts of Tring in the pretty hamlet of Bulbourne this charming cottage has been beautifully presented by the current owner. The accommodation comprises a fantastic lounge/dining room approaching 21ft in length, a stylish kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a useful loft room. Certainly one of the key selling points is the stunning rear garden which backs onto picturesque rolling countryside and is also home to a studio which could have a variety of uses. At the end of the row of cottages there is allocated parking.
Sitting Room/Dining Room 21' x 13'
Breakfast Room 8' x 7'9
Kitchen 8'6 x 7'
Conservatory 8'8 x 5'6
Bedroom One 10'11 x 12'7
Bedroom Two 9' x 8'6
Loft Room 11'7 x 9'6
Studio 20'1 x 9'7
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54999772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.