5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoorlands Place, Savile Park, Halifax
Guide Price £150,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000***
- Five bedrooms
- Ideal investment
- Savile Park
- One bedroom basement apartment with sitting tenant
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000*** FIVE bedroom end of terrace for sale in Savile Park, Halifax. A spacious end terraced property currently yielding £1,025PCM in rental income in the form of a ground floor apartment, as well as a further four bedrooms on the first and second floors.
**Investment property!!** FIVE bedroom end of terrace house for sale in the popular area of Savile Park, Halifax. Ideal as an investment, this spacious end terraced property currently yields a total of £1,025PCM in rental income and includes a self contained, lower ground floor apartment, as well as a further four bedrooms on the first and second floors. Recently refurbished to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and kitchens, fully double glazed and centrally heated with paved gardens to the front and side. On street parking is available and the property is located close to all the local amenities and highly regarded schools.
Double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the inner hall.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' Max Into Alcove ( 4.52m x 3.66m Max Into Alcove )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, cornicing to the ceiling, living flame wall mounted gas fire. Gas central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 14' 11" max x 12' max into alcove ( 4.55m max x 3.66m max into alcove )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and contrasting high gloss black brick style tiling. A twin bowl stainless steel sink unit in a corner unit with modern flexi mixer tap. Incorporating a gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine, Tile effect laminate flooring with window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 11' 9" into alc ( 4.55m max x 3.58m into alc )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, bedroom fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 9' 10" into alc ( 4.47m x 3.00m into alc )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed arched window to the front elevation. Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap shower feature. Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" max x 14' 10" max ( 4.65m max x 4.52m max )
Restricted head height attic bedroom with skylight window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 10" Max under eves x 11' 10" max into alcove ( 4.52m Max under eves x 3.61m max into alcove )
Restricted head height attic bedroom with window to the side elevation, exposed beams and central heating radiator.
Paved gardens to the front and rear.
Self Contained Apartment (lgf)
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 14' 7" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 3.58m max )
Open plan living area with fitted kitchen having wall and base units, electric hob with electric oven and cooker hood. Work surfaces and stainless steel sink unit.
Bedroom 14' 7" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.45m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, tv point and central heating radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of step in shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal sink unit. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54999778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.