4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Hill, Wistow, Selby
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Retaining Original Charm & Character
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms, Spacious Kitchen & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Driveway For Multiple Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Sought After Village Location
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
Well presented CHARACTER PROPERTY that oozes charm and character benefiting from open beams to the ceiling, 4 bedrooms, two reception rooms, spacious kitchen & utility room, driveway & DOUBLE GARAGE. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed!
A rare opportunity to purchase this well presented period property located in the sought after village of Wistow, ideal for those looking for a quiet village location with good commuter routes around Yorkshire and in particular York and Leeds. This detached property is oozing with charm and character and briefly comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and house bathroom. The exterior benefits from a pebbled driveway and a double garage providing ample off-street parking. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed, internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, telephone point and laminate flooring.
A great addition to any family home comprising of; wash hand basin, w.c and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place with gas fire and stone surround, open beams to ceiling, wall lighting, central heating radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 12' 5" max ( 3.51m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire and brick surround, open beams to ceiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 13' 10" ( 4.83m max x 4.22m )
A spacious dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, open beams to ceiling, under-stairs storage cupboard two double glazed window to the front and side elevations and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 10' 1" ( 2.24m x 3.07m )
A great addition to any family home benefiting from roll top work surfaces, central heating boiler, open beams to ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and door leading into;
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.72m max x 3.61m max )
A double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' 5" max ( 3.56m x 3.78m max )
A second double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the rear elevation, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 14' 7" ( 2.90m x 4.45m )
Restricted Head Height
The third double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, hatch providing access to the loft and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 15' 3" ( 2.21m x 4.65m )
The fourth and final bedroom benefits from open beams to ceiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Complimentary tiling with three piece suite comprising of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property is part laid to lawn with attractive shrub borders and a brick built boundary wall. It also provides ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles having a pebbled driveway and a double garage.
The rear is fully paved with plant and shrub borders and features an attractive built in pond. The property also benefits from an outside tap and is enclosed by timber fence surround.
A double garage with up and over doors, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54999790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.