3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScorpio Close, Knotty Ash, Liverpool, L14
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Attractive Extended Conservatory Area
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Well Presented Bedroom Accommodation
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Laid to Lawn Garden, Patio and Decked Area
Located in the area of Knotty Ash, L14 is this three bedroom semi detached property brought exclusively to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Scorpio Close, the property greets you with a smart entrance hallway that guides you through to a bright and spacious family lounge. This inviting space offers a neutral décor and quality laminate flooring throughout, showcases an attractive feature fireplace and is awash with natural light. Furthermore, there is a modern fitted breakfast kitchen featuring a range of high gloss wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. Additionally, there are French doors leading to an extended conservatory which offers views and access to the rear garden and provides a lovely alternative sitting area for the family to enjoy. To the first floor, there is a generously sized master bedroom and a further two well presented single bedrooms. Completing this lovely property is a three piece family bathroom suite with complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Externally, there is a pretty lawned garden and a smart driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles to the front elevation, whilst to the rear there is a laid to lawn garden with a patio and raised decked area. This delightful outdoor space offers an excellent recreational area for the whole family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5959033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.