3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRingmer Road, Brighton
Sold STC £300,000
- A Semi-Detached House
- 3/4 BEDROOMS
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- No On-Going Chain
This Semi-Detached House is situated in a popular residential location, with a variety of schools, train stations and Brighton's City Centre all within close proximity. This chain free property benefits from 3/4 bedrooms, off street parking, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom, lounge and cloakroom.
This Semi-detached house is situated in a popular residential location known for having a variety of different level schools such as One World Nursery, Moulsecoomb Primary School, Homewood College, Brighton Aldridge Community Academy, Varndean College and Brighton and Sussex University. In addition to this, Moulsecoomb, Falmer and London Road train stations are all situated within 2 miles of this property.
At the front of the property, there is a private driveway with space for 1 vehicle. Located on the first floor is a cloakroom, a lounge with a window overlooking the rear garden and a wonderful separate modern fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob and oven, as well as a patio door leading into an enclosed private rear garden.
As you enter the top floor of this property, you will find 4 bedrooms with one bedroom being a possible second reception room and the master bedroom offering built in storage. The white suite fitted bathroom benefits from a glass shower screen with a shower over and a wall mounted towel rail.
This property is being sold with no-on going chain and would be the perfect family home!
First floor, WC and window to side.
Lounge 14' 10" max into recess x 12' max ( 4.52m max into recess x 3.66m max )
Window to rear overlooking garden and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Window to side, integrated gas hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer and patio door leading into garden.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Window to rear overlooking garden, wall mounted radiator and small built in storage.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.38m max x 3.20m max )
Window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Dual aspect room, window to rear and side. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4/ Reception Room 2 11' 1" max into recess x 10' 7" max ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.23m max )
Window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted white suite, panel bath, glass shower screen and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted towel radiator and window to side.
Enclosed private rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55003309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.