3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMousehold Lane, Sprowston, Norwich
- Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- 21 ft Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
**DETACHED RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW** There is a 21 ft open plan lounge, three double bedrooms - situated on a good size plot! EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom detached chalet style bungalow really has the wow factor. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, open plan lounge, kitchen, utility area, inner hallway, two ground floor double bedrooms and bathroom, first floor open plan master bedroom. There is an enclosed rear garden, garage, workshop and driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed side window, door to:
Lounge 21' x 12' 4" ( 6.40m x 3.76m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, two radiators, ceiling spotlights, staircase to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, work surfaces, splashback, space and point for cooker with cooker hood over, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, designer radiator, tiled flooring, opening onto:
Utility Area 10' x 5' 2" ( 3.05m x 1.57m )
Fitted with base units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, three uPVC double glazed side windows and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, vanity wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, extractor fan, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
First Floor Master Bedroom 19' 11" max x 15' 1" max ( 6.07m max x 4.60m max )
This room is currently used as a dining room and there are uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, radiator, two storage cupboards, two eaves access points and ceiling spotlights.
To the front of the property there is an in and out driveway which provides off road parking. There is a garage which has an up and over front door and to the rear of the garage there is a workshop. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and the garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, turn right onto Mousehold Lane, where the property can be found on your left. Ref:1706.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55003324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.