3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCroxley Road, Nash Mills Wharf, Hemel Hempstead
- Sought After Residential Location
- Walking Distance Of Apsley Marina
- End Of Terraced Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance Of Apsley Mainline Train Station
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER Nash Mills Wharf Development and being within walking distance of APSLEY MARINA with its wide range of amenities is this well presented three bedroom end of terraced family home. Features include modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking.
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER Nash Mills Wharf Development and being within walking distance of APSLEY MARINA with its wide range of amenities is this well presented three bedroom end of terraced family home. Features include modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking. The property also benefits from being within walking distance of Apsley Mainline Train Station. Early viewing's highly recommended.
Via wooden door with glazed panel to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" To Max x 14' 6" To Max ( 4.72m To Max x 4.42m To Max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated fridgefreezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, boiler cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 11" To Max x 8' 7" To max ( 4.24m To Max x 2.62m To max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" To Max x 8' 7" To Max ( 3.61m To Max x 2.62m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" To Max x 6' 7" To Max ( 2.90m To Max x 2.01m To Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Paneled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Driveway providing off street parking, pathway to front door, mature shrub borders.
Fence enclosed rear garden, gated rear access, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shed.
Off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55003330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.