2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Courtesy light, UPVC entrance door with leaded glass panel leading into:
Radiator, artex ceiling, central heating thermostat, telephone point, access to insulated loft space.
14' (4.27m) x 11'10" (3.61m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, two radiators, power points, TV socket, artex and coved ceiling, wall mounted picture light.
11' (3.35m) x 9'10" (3.00m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, artex ceiling.
10'7" (3.23m) x 9'10" (3.00m)
[measurements include fitted wardrobes space]
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted double door wardrobe and matching double door store cupboard.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, panelled bath with electric shower over and pedestal hand basin. Radiator, artex ceiling, tiled splashback areas, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
11'9" (3.58m) x 9'10" (3.00m) max.
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating built-in oven (requires new glass door) and separate integrated hob with extractor hood over. Round edge work surfaces incorporating inset single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink. Integrated dishwasher, pull-out pastry/breakfast table, pelmet over sink with downlighting, alcove containing gas central heating boiler. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater. Power points, artex ceiling, UPVC double glazed window and part glazed door to the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN Consists mainly of two lawned sections separated by a pathway leading up to the front entrance door. There are also a selection of evergreen shrubs, together with white painted wrought iron pavement boundary railings. A pair of matching wrought iron vehicular entrance gates open onto a tarmac driveway, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, leading down to:
A LARGE DETACHED PRE-CAST CONCRETE GARAGE
22'4" (6.81m) x 10'6" (3.20m)
Concrete floor, electric up and over main entrance door, light and power points, personal door into rear garden.
CAR PORT, attached to side of bungalow and situated just in front of the garage.
FULLY ENCLOSED AND SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
Consisting of a large paved patio with raised lawn, mature conifers, shrubs and roses. There is also a pedestrian gate onto the driveway and a cold water tap.
SERVICES: All mains connected (metered water supply).
COUNCIL TAX: Band B
DIRECTIONS: From our town centre offices, head out of town along London Street. Continue over the mini roundabout and take the next right hand turning, just before the General Stores, into Haspalls Road. Turn second left off Haspalls Road into Greenhoe Place and then next left again. You will find the property on your left hand side, indicated with our for sale board, just around the next right hand bend.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.