3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilkinson Way, Scunthorpe
Offers in Region of
- Unexpectedly Back on the Market
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House in Popular Area With Countryside Walks Nearby
- Well-Presented & Stylish Rooms Throughout
- Immaculate Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Style Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Parking & Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
EXCELLENT PURCHASE for that keen buyer!!! Extremely motivated vendors ready to move. This property is in a PRIME location and VIEWING'S are a must to appreciate the amount of accommodation on offer. IMMACULATE throughout and perfectly kept gardens that are NOT OVERLOOKED!!!
William H Brown are proud to offer this ATTRACTIVE and MODERN three bedroom FAMILY home. Set in the SOUGHT-AFTER area of Timberlands, this is the ideal location for families due to being in close proximity of schools, shops, amenities, countryside walks and motorway links.
Accommodation includes a cloakroom, WELL-PRESENTED lounge and fitted kitchen, three bedrooms BOASTING MODERN and CONTEMPORARY style and a three piece bathroom suite. This property benefits from PARKING and a PRIVATE and an ENCLOSED rear garden not overlooked.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin. Part tiling, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to front, colonial door.
Lounge 15' 2" x 14' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.50m )
Boasting with colour and style with two double glazed windows to rear, a charming electric fire, two radiators, television point, understairs cupboard and textured ceiling.
This delightful fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, double glazed window to rear, door leading to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 11" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.59m Max )
A contemporary style bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
This modern and stylish bedroom includes a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
An endearing bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the side elevation, textured ceiling and colonial door.
A contemporary style three piece suite offering a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window overlooking front elevation and colonial door.
Enclosed Rear Garden
This private rear garden is a fantastic feature perfect for the family with it not being overlooked. Enclosed, decking area with changing spot lights, a summer house, timber shed and timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55004632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.