5 bedroom detached house for saleNursery Close, Hemingbrough, SELBY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Must Be Seen
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Five Bedrooms Including Two En-Suites
- Downstairs W.C, Utility Room & Conservatory
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Sought After Village Location
Impressive detached family home in the sought after village location of Hemingbrough, benefiting from 5 bedrooms including 2 EN-SUITES, conservatory, separate utility room, enclosed rear garden, paved driveway & GARAGE. This property is one not to be missed viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this executive detached family home located in the popular village of Hemingbrough, this immaculately presented property is within access of local amenities including highly rated primary school, local shop with post office, public house and access to major surrounding road networks and commuter routes, including M62, A63 and M18 with particular access to York, Leeds, Goole and Hull. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, five bedrooms including two en-suites and family bathroom. The exterior provides ample off street parking and also has an integral garage, front and rear gardens. This property is one not to be missed, viewing is a must!
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect. Painted spindle staircase to the first floor accommodation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and leading to;
A great addition to any family home, benefiting from: wall mounted corner wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.08m x 3.20m )
Light and airy living space, benefiting from a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with mahogany surround and coal effect real flamed fire, television point, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
A second reception room benefiting from; laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and provides access into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Made of Upvc construction with tiled flooring, under flooring heating, fan lighting and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' max x 9' 8" max ( 5.49m max x 2.95m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; roll top work surfaces incorporating a ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, two double glazed window to the rear and side elevations and provides access to the conservatory and dining room.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 5' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.55m )
Benefiting from; plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Hatch providing access to the loft, built in shelved storage cupboard, further staircase giving access to bedroom five and door leading to:
Master Bedroom 19' 10" max x 8' 11" max ( 6.05m max x 2.72m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the front elevation, walk-in wardrobe, central heating radiator and a door providing access to;
Part tiling with four piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
A double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and door providing access to;
Complimentary tiling with three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 2.69m max )
A third double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.47m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and two velux windows to the front and back and a central heating radiator.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of; bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, shaver point, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a lawned, paved pathway leading to the entrance and a brick paved driveway leading to the integral garage.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and benefits from a hot tub, timber storage shed, bespoke garden shed to the side aspect of the property, stone built Italian log burner with BBQ rack, outside tap and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral garage with: up and over door, power and lighting.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55004638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.