2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrierton Lane, Hartlepool
Guide Price £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 TO £150,000
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARDEN ROOM
- 150FT LONG REAR GARDEN
- LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW
LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW STANDING ON EQUALLY LARGE PLOT, offered with immediate vacant possession assured, in need of modernisation, but offering enormous potential. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, being set well back from Brierton Lane with remarkably large South facing rear Garden.
LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW STANDING ON EQUALLY LARGE PLOT, offered with immediate vacant possession assured, in need of modernisation, but offering enormous potential. The current layout comprises; Entrance Hall, rear Lounge with arch leading to Dining Room, inter connecting Garden Room, Kitchen, inner Hallway, huge rear Sitting Room, Conservatory, 2 double sized Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, being set well back from Brierton Lane with remarkably large South facing rear Garden, which potentially subject to usual planning consents could be used for development.
Long Entrance Hallway
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained leaded Double Glazed insert, coved cornicing, wall light point, 2 radiators.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
feature traditional style timber fire surround, dado rail, coved cornicing, radiator, wide archway leading to;
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
dado rail, coved cornicing, twin 10 pane fully glazed interconnecting doors leading to;
Garden Room 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to huge rear garden, dado rail, wall light point, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
range of base units with roll top working surfaces and inset circular sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 9" (plus 12'4" x 3'7") ( 2.69m x 2.67m (plus 12'4" x 3'7") )
(irregularly shaped) feature timber panelling to one wall with wall light point, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear garden, complementing exposed brickwork.
Impressive Family Room 28' 4" x 13' 8" ( 8.64m x 4.17m )
feature traditional style timber fire surround with cast iron effect insert, decorative tiled inlay and coal effect fire, double aspect, 2 radiators.
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
range of built in cupboards.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
picture rail, vaulted ceiling, range of wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
for several vehicles with wrought iron gate, additional parking to front again with parking for several vehicles.
Huge Rear Garden
over 150ft in length with southerly aspect, patio area, mature shrubbery, lawned area, offering a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55004650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.