3 bedroom terraced house for saleWild Park Close, Brighton
Sold STC £275,000
- Mid Terrace House
- 3 BEDROOMS
- Separate Kitchen
- Delightful Rear Garden
This Wonderful Mid Terrace House is situated within easy reach of popular schools, frequent bus services and train station. Internally this property accommodates 3 BEDROOMS, a Lounge/Dining Room, a Separate Kitchen, Fitted Bathroom and a Delightful Rear Garden.
This Wonderful Mid Terrace House is situated within easy reach of popular schools, frequent bus services and train station. In addition to this, just a short distance from the property is Brighton's vibrant City Centre.
Internally, this property accommodates 3 double bedrooms situated on the first floor, all comprising beautiful wood effect flooring and a window located at the front offering plenty of light throughout the room. On the same floor as this, there is a fitted 3 piece white suite bathroom. In addition to this, there is a lounge extending onto a dining area, the perfect setting for entertaining guests and dining. Leading on from this, towards the rear of the property is a fitted kitchen with plumbing for a washing machine and a utility room with a door to a delightful rear garden. Upon entering the garden you are initially welcomed with a lower paved area and an raised flower bed area. There are stairs leading up onto a further raised area.
This property would be the ideal family home or would be suitable for anyone looking to relocate!
Entrance with door to lounge.
Lounge/ Dining Room 15' 7" x 9' 9" extending to 17' ( 4.75m x 2.97m extending to 5.18m )
Window to front, wall mounted radiator and stairs to top floor.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and window to rear.
Separate WC, space for fridge freezer and door to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Window to front, wall mounted radiator and loft hatch.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 10' 6" max ( 4.09m x 3.20m max )
Window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted 3 piece white suite and window to rear.
Delightful rear garden.
Separate garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55004653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.