3 bedroom link detached house for saleMaulden Gardens, Giffard Park, Milton Keynes
- POPULAR LOCATION
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen/dining area
- Fully enclosed wrap around rear garden
- Off road parking
- Viewing recommended
- Radiator heating and double glazing
If you are looking for a link-detached home in a popular area with a large garden - LOOK NO FURTHER!. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom family home in the very popular Giffard Park with off road parking and a large wrap around fully enclosed rear garden.
If you are looking for a link-detached home in a popular area with a large garden - look no further. A fantastic opportunity to purchase this family home in the very popular Giffard Park. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner. Upstairs three bedrooms with built-in storage to two of them and bathroom. Outside, to the front a block paved driveway leading to a single converted garage and to the rear, a large wrap around fully enclosed garden.
Entrance Gained Via:
Main front door into:
Doors to lounge and kitchen, stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge: 15' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to two aspects, two radiators, T.V. point.
Kitchen / Dining Area: 15' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.72m max x 3.89m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, gas and electric cooker point, electric oven, electric hob, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, space for a washing machine, under stairs storage, telephone point.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to rear, loft access.
Bedroom One: 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted/built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps, wall mounted power shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled.
Summer House / Shed:
Double doors to front and of timber construction.
Block paved driveway with brick built flower bed.
Fully enclosed, patio area, shrub borders. Side access to a wrap around garden mainly laid to lawn.
Converted Garage: 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
Power and light connected. The garage has been converted into a hobby room with a storage room.
Please note there has been no permission for the garage conversion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55004677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.