2 bedroom flat for saleVita Ruskin Square, Lansdowne Road, East Croydon, CR0
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Approx. 801 sq. ft. of internal size
- Approx. size of balcony is 79 sq. ft.
- High-quality fittings & finishes
- Vita is the first building of the Ruskin Square development
- 199 Years Leasehold
- Located next to East Croydon Station
- Amenities such as concierge, rooftop garden, cycle storage, landscaped gardens
- Estimated completion date Q3 of 2016
The Ruskin Square development will have five new office buildings, up to as many 650 new homes and 100,000 square feet of shops, offices and restaurants. This development is situated within the central of Croydon's business district. Residents of this exciting new development will be able to enjoy this new community, making this a perfect investment opportunity. Vita is the very first building of the Ruskin Square development.
This spacious unit consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a balcony. Situated on the 10th floor of the development, residents of this 801 sq.ft* apartment will have garden facing views. This building is beautifully constructed, thoughtfully planned, elegantly designed and delivered to the very highest standards, both outside and in.
There will be a host of lively public spaces to enjoy in the warmer months. The transport links are also excellent; located next to East Croydon Station, it is a mere 16 minutes to London Victoria and 14 minutes to London Bridge. It is also only 14 minute to Gatwick International Airport while Heathrow is only 52 minutes away. For travel into The City, commuters will be there within 16 minutes.
The estimated completion date is Q3 of 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK150049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.