3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStoney Lane, Kidderminster
Sold STC £120,000
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING ADVISED
****THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING****PRIVATE REAR GARDEN****
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house providing excellent family accommodation over three floors. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and further toilet. The property also benefits from off road parking, garage, and a private rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Paved driveway leading to garage, parking for 2 cars, storage cupboard housing electricity meter. Steps up to communal access to rear of terrace leading to gated access to rear garden.
Partly double glazed UPVC front door to ample hallway, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, storage cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor, door to garage and stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Doors to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 8' 2" excluding door recess ( 3.07m max x 2.49m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, a range of wall drawer and base units, worktops, single sink, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer, gas central heated radiator and double glazed UPVC partly obscure door to garden.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 12' 8" ( 5.00m max x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor, door to inner hallway leading to door to bathroom and stairs to second floor landing.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath with wall mounted electric shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor
WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted boiler.
Patio area, steps up to tiered garden, decking, outside tap and gate to side.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.80m x 2.54m )
Door internally boarded and currently used for storage, up and over door, electricity and tap.
Lease details: 99 years from 29th September 1969. There is a ground rent of £30 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55007566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.