3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodgrange Drive, Thorpe Bay Borders
Withdrawn from Market £375,000
- Impressive three bedroom character Property
- Two reception rooms and large kitchen/diner
- 1st floor bathroom, En-suite & Ground-floor shower room
- Popular Thorpe Greenways School Catchment
- Close Proximity to Southend East & Thorpe Bay Train Stations
- Close to Beautiful Southchurch Park & Vibrant Seafront
- 1930's Hall to Hall Semi-detached Family Home
- Ample off-street parking to front and Workshop to rear
- Immaculate condition with high quality fixture & fittings
- Landscaped Garden and Garage To Rear.
Full descriptionPresenting stylish interiors and character features, this stunning three bedroom 1930's Hall to Hall semi detached house boasts three bathrooms, two reception rooms and a wonderful kitchen/diner overlooking a pretty landscaped garden with access to garage at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55007632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6882549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.