3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChatsworth Close, London, NW4
Sold STC £799,950
- SUPERB LARGER THAN AVERAGE THREE BEDROOM RESIDENCE
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY TO FACILITATE TWO CARS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
This is a fantastic larger than average three bedroom family home in a quiet cul-de-sac road in Hendon. It is a bright and spacious semi-detached property comprising of a through lounge, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, playroom/TV room, utility room, study, guest WC and shower on the ground floor. At first floor, there are three double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC.
Other benefits include a beautiful rear garden, driveway for two cars and potential to extend over the side and rear STPP.
Viewing highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55009171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN160717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hendon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.