2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMiddlebrook Way, Bradford
Sold STC £105,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Property Has Solar Panels
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom bungalow, located in a popular residential area close to local amenities and transport links.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom bungalow, located in a popular residential area close to local amenities and transport links. With internal accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and house bathroom. The proprety also boasts a part boarded loft space. To the outside there is off road parking for up to four cars, front yard and generous rear garden. This is a property not to be missed, an internal inspection is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door providing access to the entrance hall. The entrance hall is spacious and is fitted with gas central heating radiator and good sized storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.36m x 3.33m )
A spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator. Neutral and bright with gas fire place, the lounge offers ample space for a dining table.
Kitchen 8' 10" plus door recess x 8' 5" ( 2.69m plus door recess x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops and splash back tiles. Kitchen also has electric cooker with extractor fan over, resin sink with drainer board and double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. There is plumbing for a washing machine, a gas central heating radiator and built in pantry cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' to wardrobe ( 3.58m x 2.74m to wardrobe )
A neutrally decorated double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation offering lovely views to the rear garden. Fitted with gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes offering ample storage.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" maximum x 7' 10" ( 2.72m maximum x 2.39m )
Further bedroom with gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes. Bright and airy with double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A modern fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with chrome mixer taps and shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled with stainless steel towel heater, ceiling mounted spot lights, double glazed window to the side elevation and extractor fan.
Externally to the front of the property there is a good sized yard area with bordering shrubs and flower beds. A driveway for up to four cars leads to a single detached garage. To the rear there is a very generously sized private garden with patio area and lawn, bordering shrubbery and mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55010633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.