4 bedroom detached house for saleRusset Avenue, Faversham, Kent
- Detached 4 bedroom family home
- Sought after location on the "Apples" estate
- Individually designed and built
- Secluded private garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Designed and built for, and by, the current owner in 1981, this modern detached family home is located in one of the more sought after areas of Faversham, known locally as the "Apples" estate. This property sits in a quiet cul de sac on a plot that wraps around the property, creating a high degree of privacy and seclusion.This house was built in a traditional method and now offers well proportioned accommodation that features a lounge with separate dining room where there is plenty of space for all the family to relax and enjoy getting together around the table at meal times. There are 4 bedrooms on the first floor with the master bedroom featuring an en-suite facility so you will not get caught in the early morning scramble for the bathroom. The house also enjoys a high level of natural light.Russet Avenue is within easy walking distance of Faversham's town centre and Market Place and is perfect for those who need to commute to London on a daily basis as Faversham's main line railway station is easily accessible on foot. You are handily place for other great transport links including the A2/M2 so getting around could not be easier.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'7 x 11'8 (5.97m x 3.56m)
- Dining Room: 11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 9'6 (3.25m x 2.90m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 5'8 (2.87m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 7'1 (2.87m x 2.16m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Detached Brick Built Garage: 19'2 x 10'6 (5.85m x 3.20m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55011754.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.