3 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Elms, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 Bedroom extended detached house
- Original parquet flooring under all carpets on the ground floor
- Potential to extend further (planning permission permitted)
- Sought after village location
- Extended garage and driveway
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Tucked away, down a lovely, peaceful and safe cul-de-sac sits this gorgeous looking Gough Cooper extended 3 bedroom detached house.From the moment you step through the front door you can see how bright and airy this home is. Step into the superb sized hallway (with a handy cloakroom) and where all the family have the space to take shoes and coats off, or even better to push the pram into and safely unload the shopping.The lounge area is a lovely sized room, with the natural light beaming through the large windows. With the dining area leading off the lounge and onto the kitchen which lends itself to really put your own stamp on this property by creating a huge space by turning the separate dining area and kitchen into a combined kitchen/diner. The space or potential doesn't stop there as the large sun room facing the most stunning rear garden is simply amazing for an extra reception room to relax after a hard days work.What's more there is a large extended garage which the current owner once stored a boat so you can imagine the length and width of the garage. A fantastic space for all your needs.Upstairs there is a family bathroom and 3 superb sized double bedrooms making the room choosing once moved in, the easiest job on the list!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'1 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 9'7 (3.63m x 2.92m)
- Sun Room: 14'11 x 12'4 (4.55m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 10'8 (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'1 (3.63m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'5 (2.06m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage: 31'9 x 7'8 (9.68m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55012816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.