3 bedroom terraced house for saleBath Street, Rugby
Sold STC £190,000
- Well Presented Mid-Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED MID-TERRACED PROPERTY WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS AND RAILWAY STATION
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented mid-terraced house in a sought after location within easy access of Rugby town centre, major road networks and railway station. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and gardens
Having front door and original tiling to floor
Having single glazed door to front aspect, radiator, original tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor and understairs storage
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having sash window to side aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, under floor heating and full height tiling
Lounge / Diner 25' 3" Plus Bay x 10' 8" Into Recess ( 7.70m Plus Bay x 3.25m Into Recess )
Having sash bay window to front aspect, UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, open fireplace, television and telephone points
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 2" x 8' 10" ( 5.54m x 2.69m )
Having UPVc double glazed French doors to rear aspect, UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink drainer unit, range style cooker with cooker hood over, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and under floor heating
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft which has ladder access, light, boarding and carpet
Bedroom One 14' 9" Into Bay x 14' 1" Into Recess ( 4.50m Into Bay x 4.29m Into Recess )
Having sash bay window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 11" Into Recess ( 3.94m x 3.33m Into Recess )
Having sash window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Having sash window to rear aspect and radiator
First Floor Bathroom
Having sash window to side aspect, bath with waterfall effect mixer and shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, under floor heating and full height tiling
Being low maintenance with brick wall surrounding
Having lawns and decking area, access at rear and brick wall surrounding
Having up and over door and being accessed from alleyway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55013098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.