3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelen Street, Redditch
- Mid Terrace House
- Set Over Three Floors
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Extended Kitchen
- No Chain
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this MID TERRACE house with set over three floors and benefiting from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.
Please call us for viewing arrangements and further information.
Shipways are proud to offer to market this mid terraced house set over three floors and benefiting from three double bedrooms.
The ground floor briefly comprises living room, dining room, extended kitchen and downstairs WC. From the first the first floor landing there are doors leading off to two double bedrooms and stairs up to the third double bedroom.
Externally the property benefits from a garden to the rear.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 3.58m max )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front and an obscure single glazed door to the front. There is an inset electric fire with feature surround, radiator, dado rail and a door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" max x 10' 11" plus recess ( 3.58m max x 3.33m plus recess )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation. There is storage cupboard under the stairs and a door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.76m max x 2.34m max )
The kitchen has been extended and has a double glazed window to the side and an obscure double glazed door to the side leading to the garden. There is a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, one and a half stainless steel sink drainer and mixer and tiling to splash prone areas. Space for a cooker with hood over and also spaces for a washing machine and fridge freezer. There is also a radiator and a door leading to the bathroom.
An obscure double glazed window to the side. The fitted bathroom comprises panelled bath with mixer shower over and a sink and pedestal. There is a radiator and a door through to the WC.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the side and a close coupled flush WC.
The first floor landing has doors off to two double bedrooms and stairs leading up to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 3.58m max x 3.33m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 3.58m max x 3.33m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 14' max ( 3.58m max x 4.27m max )
The second floor has a double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
The garden to the rear is predominantly paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55015192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.