5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Grove Road, Richmond
Offers Over £2,646,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Period Features Throughout
- Laid Over Three Floors
- Walking distance to Richmond Hill
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Located in a prime spot on Richmond Hill, Spring Grove is ideally situated for Richmond town centre and local amenities on the hill. Richmond station is only a short walk away and offers direct access into Waterloo and London Victoria via the District Line.
Our lovely Edwardian family home is laid out over three floors and offers a contemporary feel, coupled with original period features. This kind of property rarely becomes available in Richmond.
Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of a large entrance hallway, double reception room, utility room, downstairs WC and a large kitchen/breakfast room.
To the second floor lie three large double bedrooms, a family bathroom including shower cubicle and an en-suite bathroom with separate toilet to the third bedroom.
The third floor houses two additional bedrooms, both of which are large doubles, a family bathroom and plenty of storage space.
Further features include, high ceilings, a large private rear garden, an impressive outlook to the front and balanced accommodation.
In addition, Richmond has some of the finest state and independent schools in the country which include Kings House, The Old Vicarage, The Vineyard and St Elizabeth’s Roman Catholic School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55017533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC102764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.