3 bedroom detached house for salePentre, Denbigh
Withdrawn from Market
- Community Post Office and stores
- Attached stone built cottage
- Three bed first floor flat and additional self contained area
- Garden and parking
- Sought after village location
- Only a few miles from both historic towns of Denbigh and Ruthin
- Benefiting from ample storage
- A thriving retail business which also provides monthly salary from the Post Office
- Must view
- EPC Rating For Flat: F-31. EPC Rating for Post Office E-102
A unique opportunity to own a community Post Office and stores, with attached stone built cottage currently arranged as three bed first floor flat and additional self contained area with the potential for development, subject to the usual planning permissions, with garden and parking. The property is situated in a much sought after village location with local and passing trade only a few miles from both historic towns of Denbigh and Ruthin. Benefiting from parking and ample storage this is a thriving retail business which also provides monthly salary from the Post Office. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. EPC Rating For Flat: F-31. EPC Rating for Post Office E-102.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55018006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6897863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.