4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWARREN SIDE, NORTH SOMERCOTES, LOUTH
- Four bedroom property along with two storey side extension
- Large plot of land included in the sale
- Private parking
- Half complete extension ideal for developer
- Stunning location
- Call our Louth office for more info 01507 601550
- A short walk to the nearest shops and school
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer this two bedroom property which also includes a half complete two storey side extension included in the sale. Tucked away in this picturesque setting, this property comes with a great plot of land and has great potential to finish the building work to you're own standards. The house currently has downstairs living room, kitchen and utility/WC. The first floor has two double bedrooms and jack and jill bathroom. Once works are completed, the whole property will be a four bedroom house with two reception rooms and two bathrooms. The plans have been added to the photos so if you would like to arrange a viewing please call our Louth office 01507 601550.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55018900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6765320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.