2 bedroom link detached house for saleAbbotswood Close, Winyates Green, Redditch
Sold STC £200,000
- Link Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Formally A Three Bedroom House
- Recently Refitted Kitchen
- Laundry / Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- No Chain
Shipways will be holding an open house viewing event on this immaculate LINK DETACHED house in WINYATES GREEN on Saturday 16th July. Please contact us for further information.
This property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This LINK DETACHED house situated in WINYATES GREEN, Redditch is a former THREE BEDROOM house which has been changed into TWO BEDROOMS.
The property is presented to a good standard and benefits from a recently refurbished kitchen.
The property briefly comprises hallway, kitchen-diner, lounge, conservatory, utility / laundry room and downstairs WC.
From the first floor landing doors lead off to two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a modern shower room.
The garage will no longer house a vehicle, due to the conversion into a useful utility / laundry room and downstairs WC, but does have a storage area remaining at the front.
Externally, this property benefits from off road parking to front on a block paved driveway and a well presented garden to the rear.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
The property is accessed via the front into the hallway which has an obscure double glazed door and window to the front. Doors lead off to the kitchen-diner, lounge and utility/laundry room and there are stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation. The hallway benefits from a radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
The well presented lounge has a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear leading into the conservatory. There is an electric fire with surround, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.34m )
The conservatory is accessed from the lounge and is double glazed to both sides and the rear. There is a double glazed sliding door to the side giving access to the garden, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen - Diner 11' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 3.15m max )
The modern style kitchen-diner has recently been refurbished and has a double glazed window to the front, radiator and space for dining furniture. The kitchen offers a selection of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and a fitted sink, drainer and mixer with tiling to splash prone areas. There is space for a cooker with a hood over, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer. The kitchen-diner further benefits from laminate flooring and a radiator.
Laundry Room 12' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.57m max )
The utility / laundry room has a double glazed window and door to the rear leading into the garden. There are fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and under counter space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and a fridge or freezer. Laminate flooring and a radiator, and doors leading to the downstairs WC and the storage garage.
The downstairs WC has a closed coupled flush WC and a wall mounted sink. There is a radiator and flush ceiling lighting.
Storage Garage 8' 10" max x 4' max ( 2.69m max x 1.22m max )
Having an up and over garage door to the front and also accommodating the gas and electricity consumer units.
An obscure double glazed window to the side, access to the loft space and doors leading off to two bedrooms and the shower room.
Bedroom 14' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.50m max x 3.28m max )
The largest bedroom was formally two bedrooms and has two double glazed windows to the rear and two radiators.
Bedroom 8' 5" x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 2.57m x 2.49m plus door recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and two storage cupboards (one housing the hot water tank).
The front of the property is block paved providing off road parking.
The rear garden is enclosed with timber fencing and benefits from both lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55019137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.