3 bedroom terraced house for salePeggotty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Extended & modernised mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, utility, c/h & double glazed
- Front & good sized rear garden
- Off road parking
- Convenient location close to amenities & seafront
AN EXTENDED & MODERNISED 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with utility room, front and good sized rear garden. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within easy travelling distance to the SEAFRONT.
AN EXTENDED & MODERNISED 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with utility room, front and good sized rear garden situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within easy travelling distance to the SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 21' 3" x 15' 5" max ( 6.48m x 4.70m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fireplace with electric fire, telephone point, TV point, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 14' 4" ( 2.67m x 4.37m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, gas cooker point, space for range cooker and fridge/freezer, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear, arch to
Utility Room 3' 11" x 6' 1" ( 1.19m x 1.85m )
Fitted wall units, worksurfaces, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, double glazed door to rear garden.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with power shower, part tiling, combi boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.02m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, vinyl flooring, arch to further fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, telephone point, vinyl flooring.
Good sized forecourt, low brick wall and gate.
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden, garden shed, outside tap, wooden garage with double doors both side, double gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55019143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.