3 bedroom detached house for saleSherwood Gardens, Sarisbury Green, Southampton
- Detached Two/ Three Bedroom House
- Two Double Bedrooms With En-Suite
- Double Garage
- Driveway With Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Detached chalet house situated in the popular location of Sarisbury Green. The property benefits from two double bedrooms with en-suites, study/ bedroom three, lounge with featured bay window, rear garden, double garage and off road parking for several cars. Viewing's highly recommended!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Call today to book your viewing on 01489 785 269!!
Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, under floor heating and doors to:
Study/ Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceiling with spot lights and under floor heating.
Double glazed window to side elevation, white suite with low level wc, wash hand basin and under floor heating.
Lounge 22' 6" x 15' 11" ( 6.86m x 4.85m )
Double glazed bay windows to rear and side elevation, door to kitchen/ breakfast room and under floor heating.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 24' 9" x 10' 10" ( 7.54m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, space for fridge/ freezer, under floor heating, double glazed door to rear garden and door to utility room.
Double glazed window to side elevation, door to rear garden and built in cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, built in cupboard, electric heater and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin and built in cupboards.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, built cupboard and doors to loft space and en-suite.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Enclosed by low level brick wall, paved driveway for several cars, flower and shrub borders, patio area, side access to rear garden and double detached garage.
Electric up and over door, power and lighting, door to cloakroom and door to rear garden.
Wash hand basin and low level wc.
Enclosed by hedging, mainly laid to lawn, patio area adjacent to property, feature path, two outside tap, outside power garden shed and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55019149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.