3 bedroom terraced house for salePriory Road, HULL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Newly Refurbished Mid Terrace House
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- NO CHAIN
A lovely three bedroom house recently refurbished located on Priory Road, ideal for the first time buyer - viewings highly recommended!
Lovely three bedroom mid terrace house comprising of an entrance porch leading to the large lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a lovely garden with a summer house and garage to the rear.
This lovely traditional style mid terrace house is presented to an excellent standard and has good access for bus routes local amenities and schools.
Lounge / Dining Area 11' extending to 17'3" x 25' into bay ( 3.35m extending to 17'3" x 7.62m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire place with mounted gas fire and dining area with patio doors to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 14' 2" ( 2.77m x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, oven, hob, radiator, double glazed window to the side and door to the rear.
Bedroom 1 13' into bay x 11' 1" ( 3.96m into bay x 3.38m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" plus recess x 11' 2" ( 2.46m plus recess x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 7" x 7' 4" ( 1.70m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and tiling.
Block set front garden.
Lawned garden to the rear with paved areas and summer house.
With power and light.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55020799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.