4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Giles Road, HALIFAX
Sold STC £250,000
- Guide Price - £250,000 - £260,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Courtyard with gated access.
- MUST BE VIEWED
GUIDE PRICE: £250,000 - £260,000
Presented to a high specification is this four bedroom Victorian period detached residence situated in the highly sought after area of Lightcliffe, Halifax. With modern fixtures and original features this property is tastefully decorated throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
William H Brown present this four bedroom, Victorian period, detached residence situated in the highly sought after area of Lightcliffe, Halifax. Finished to a high specification throughout this property briefly comprises; Lounge, Kitchen & Dining room to the ground floor. Lower ground floor Sitting room/ Fourth bedroom. Three first floor bedrooms & Modern house bathroom suite. Enclosed paved garden areas to the side with flagged & tarmac area to the rear providing private alfresco dining area and private gardens. Further boasting off street parking for several vehicles. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of this property on offer.
Door to the front elevation providing access to the inner hallway, with stained glass window to the front and period cornicing to the ceilings and gas central heating radiator.
Cloakroom / Wc
With low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring. Original feature tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 10" into alcove x 13' 11" ( 4.83m into alcove x 4.24m )
Feature wood fire surround with pebble gas fire and slate effect inset and hearth, TV point, high ceilings & original ceiling coving, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
Dining Room 14' into recess x 14' ( 4.27m into recess x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Wood effect flooring, with period coving and picture rail decor. Fitted storage area and central heating radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 11" x 9' 6" max ( 3.63m x 2.90m max )
Modern feature fitted kitchen with modern wall and base units with complementary solid wood work surfaces over. With fitted five ring gas hob with floating effect cooker hood over, and electric fan assisted oven. Feature stone plinth for storage, tiling to the splashback areas, electric oven and a single bowl Belfast sink unit with mixer tap. The kitchen also features tiled flooring.
Door to rear elevation with windows to the rear and side. Useful area housing the plumbing for washing machine and the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Impressive landing area with split level stairwell leading to all bedrooms & house bathroom, with coving to the ceiling and decorative ceiling rose and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 10" into Alcove ( 4.27m x 4.22m into Alcove )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, cornicing and picture rail, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 12' 1" To Chimney Breast ( 4.27m x 3.68m To Chimney Breast )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted wardrobes, cornicing to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" Into Door Recess x 8' 1" Max ( 3.10m Into Door Recess x 2.46m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and built-in bed frame, with gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.22m x 4.17m )
LOWER GROUND Floor, with restricted head height. This useful area is currently being used as bedroom four, and features a TV point, central heating radiator, spotlighting and window to side elevation
Modern four piece family bathroom with double glazed window to the side elevation. Featuring a roll top freestanding bath tub, step in shower cubicle with rainfall shower head. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Part tiles walls and tiled flooring with chrome heated towel rail.
Externally there is a paved area down the side and at the rear of the property providing private parking for several vehicles, rear flagged area for Alfresco dining and further tarmaced area to rear with stone wall boundaries providing a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55020802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.