2 bedroom apartment for saleParklands Avenue, Bognor Regis
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Approximately 125 Year Lease
- Larger Than Average
- Living/Dining Room & Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Bath/Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Larger Than Average Garage
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this larger than average, beautifully presented, first floor apartment with living/dining room, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bath/shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, a private rear garden & a larger than average garage.
This larger than average, first floor apartment with a lease of approximately 125 years is beautifully presented by the current owners. The property is accessed through a secure gate from the driveway which opens into the private rear garden which is enclosed by brick wall and timber panel fencing. Up the covered entrance porch and through the front door you will find an entrance hall with doors to the living/dining room, the separate kitchen, the two bedrooms and the bath/shower room. Features of the property include a larger than average garage, double glazing, gas central heating and wood laminate flooring in the hall, kitchen and the two bedrooms. The current owners have re-decorated, re-wired, re-carpeted/floored and extended the lease. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this property internally.
Covered Entrance Porch
Double glazed, frosted door to stairs to covered porch with windows to side. Space at the top of the stairs which is ideal for shoes and coats.
Frosted, double glazed door to from covered entrance porch, wood laminate flooring, radiator, oft access, storage cupboard and doors to living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, 2 and bath/shower room.
Living/dining Room 16' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front, space for cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, gas central heating, TV point, space for tall standing fridge/freezer and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, telephone point, TV point and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Modern bathroom suite comprising or a bath with mixer taps, under frosted window to side with secondary glazing, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, WC, separate shower cubicle area with frosted window to side, tiling, radiator and tiled flooring.
Private Rear Garden
The property is accessed by a secure gate from the communal driveway. The private rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and timber panel fencing. It is laid to lawn and wooden decking with well established plant and shrub borders. Doors to the covered entrance porch and the garage and outside lighting.
Frosted door and window to side, light, power and metal up and over door. The garage is accessed by the communal driveway from the road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55020808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.