3 bedroom detached house for saleRadstock Road, Southampton
Offers in Excess of £270,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DINING AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom detached house comprising of kitchen/diner, lounge, dining area, conservatory, family bathroom, off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Situated in the popular residential area of Woolston we are proud to present to the market this 3 bedroom detached house comprising of kitchen/diner, lounge, dining area, conservatory, family bathroom, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. The property is located close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne, Southampton City Centre, there is also a good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton City Centre and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to entrance porch with UPVC door entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, space for computer desk, power points, doors to:
Lounge 14' 7" max into recess x 12' 10" max into bay ( 4.45m max into recess x 3.91m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth finish to ceiling, log burner with brick hearth, radiator, power points.
Space for Table.
Double glazed windows and double doors to rear garden, radiator, double doors to:
Kitchen/diner 16' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed french doors to conservatory, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, 2 radiators, space and plumbing for dishwasher, power points, space for log burner, smooth finish to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' max to wardrobe doors x 11' 8" max into recess ( 3.66m max to wardrobe doors x 3.56m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes, power points.
2 double glazed windows to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, tiling to principle areas.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" max into recess x 8' 9" ( 4.47m max into recess x 2.67m )
2 double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling, power points.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.48m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, power points, boiler.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, side pedestrian access to rear garden, patio area, fence panel enclosed, storage shed, area of lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.