2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Road, Patcham, Brighton
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor purpose built flat
- Two double bedrooms
- 21' Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- Attractive & well maintained communal gardens
A light and airy approx.834 Sq. ft. two double bedroom ground floor apartment. With lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, bathroom and separate wc., residents parking spaces, private garage, gas central heating, double glazing and a share in the freehold company.
The Priory is a low rise purpose built apartment block in the popular location of Patcham, built in the 1960's and is within half a mile of shopping facilities in the heart of Patcham Old Village. Westdene and Withdean also offer local shopping parades and amenities nearby include Withdean Park and also Withdean Sports Complex.
The block itself is set well back from the road, which cannot be seen due to the mature trees and greenery which surround it. Local bus services giving access to Brighton city centre and the famous seafront are available from London Road. Preston Park station is 0.8 miles away and access for driving commuters wanting to use the A23/A27 and surrounding areas.
29' in length, with squared reception space, private entrance door, built-in storage cupboard. Radiator and 'Vaillant' combination boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room 21' x 11' 7" ( 6.40m x 3.53m )
Westerly aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, two radiators, telephone and tv aerial points.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, tiled work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in 4 ring gas hob with concealed extractor above, built in double oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, space for breakfast table and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 14' 8" max including wardrobes x 13' ( 4.47m max including wardrobes x 3.96m )
Range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max including cupboard x 8' 3" ( 4.47m max including cupboard x 2.51m )
Having walk-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
With low level wc.
No. 31 with up and over door
Communal grounds and residents parking bays.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55022509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.