3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolgate Road, North Walsham
Guide Price £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £200,000 - £210,000
- Stylish Three/ Four Bed Accommodation
- Enclosed Patio Garden
- 19'10 Living Room & 16' Diner/ Bed 4
- Oil Heating & Double Glazing
- Buyers Incentive!!
GUIDE PRICE - £200,000 - £210,000
Stylish modern house in a popular village setting, handy for well-served North Walsham.
This stylish, modern house offers more space than you would expect, with three first floor bedrooms and a large ground floor room which could serve as Bedroom 4 or a Dining Room. This property enjoys a prominent corner position in this popular village. Approximately 8 minutes drive from well-served North Walsham.The Norfolk Broads and the coast can be reached within 30 minutes.
With a double glazed door to the front and double glazed windows.
With two doors off, a radiator and stairway leading off with balustrade.
Lounge 19' 10" Max x 12' ( 6.05m Max x 3.66m )
With double glazed windows to the front, radiator, brickwork fire place surround and wall lights.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
With fitted wall and base units, 1 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, part tiling and a door to the garden. Door to:
Dining Room/ Bedroom 4 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
With an airing cupboard, cupboard, radiator and roof light window and balustrade to stairwell.
Bedroom1 14' Plus Recess x 9' 4" ( 4.27m Plus Recess x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window , built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' Max x 7' 1" Plus Recess ( 3.66m Max x 2.16m Plus Recess )
With a double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator,
With a suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin and a WC.Tiling to walls, double glazed window and a sloped ceiling.
Steps to the front door and lawned area extending to two gardens
An enclosed patio garden with a shed and a gate from rear parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55024294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.