4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangrick Road, New York, Lincoln
Sold STC £180,000
- Was £195,000 Reduced to £180,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception rooms & Living Dining Kitchen
- No Onward Chain attached
- Oil central heating
- uPVC double glazing (majority tilt & turn)
NO ONWARD CHAIN attached at this deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, nestling within extensive grounds, in the RURAL COMMUNITY of NEW YORK. The property has oil central heating, uPVC double glazing where specified and extensive car parking. Viewing is essential at this home.
A deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME in the RURAL COMMUNITY of NEW YORK. The property stands within extensive grounds positioned mainly to the rear and laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees. There is a driveway approach continuing to the side, providing excellent OFF ROAD PARKING for a number of vehicles. Internally the property features an entrance hallway and lounge with open fire. There is a separate dining / sitting room with a particular feature being the living dining kitchen, which offers an excellent space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing. There is a separate utility room, office/store room and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there is a landing and four double bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the sheer volume of accommodation and excellent grounds can be fully appreciated. The property is being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached.
Having ceramic tiled flooring, staircase rising to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Lounge 18' x 12' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.76m )
The lounge has a cast iron open fireplace with ornamental fire surround and tiled hearth. There are two uPVC windows and radiator.
Dining / Sitting Room 13' 5" x 12' 8" into alcove ( 4.09m x 3.86m into alcove )
This room features an ornamental brick fireplace with heavy beamed mantle. There is laminate flooring, beamed ceiling, two uPVC windows and radiator.
Living Dining Kitchen 20' 2" x 17' 11" max ( 6.15m x 5.46m max )
This superb room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing. There is an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted kitchen units, as well as work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and further tall larder storage cupboards. There are appliances fitted to include oven, hob, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer and water softener. There is also an integrated dishwasher. There are two uPVC windows and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.39m x 1.75m )
This useful room has a single drainer stainless steel sink, wall mounted oil central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. There is a uPVC window and access to loft space.
Office / Store Room 7' 11" x 5' 11" (no external window) ( 2.41m x 1.80m (no external window) )
Having power and lighting.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a heated towel rail, tiled walls, uPVC window and built in linen cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
This excellent sized room has a uPVC window, radiator, television point, ceiling fan and light and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 18' max incl sloping ceilings x 7' 8" ( 5.49m max incl sloping ceilings x 2.34m )
This second bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window with pleasant views over the rear gardens and television point.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
This excellent sized third bedroom has access to a loft space with boarding, uPVC window, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 11" max incl sloping ceilings ( 3.18m x 2.41m max incl sloping ceilings )
This generous sized fourth bedroom has a built in cupboard, television point, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a heated towel rail, built in airing cupboard and uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway approach continuing to the side of the property and providing excellent hardstanding and parking space for a number of vehicles. There are gravelled borders, hedging to the front aspect and outside lighting.
To the side of the property the gravelled driveway continues providing further parking space and outside lighting.
The vast majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property and are laid mainly to lawn providing an excellent space for the family and for entertaining. There are a range of mature trees including fruit trees, as well as useful outbuildings, including two sheds and a large brick outbuilding with a covered patio area. There is also the oil storage tank, paved patio area and a range of outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55025404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.