3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLister Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £120,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PARKING TO THE REAR OF THE GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****PARKING TO THE REAR OF THE GARDEN****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, rear hallway, dining kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having parking to the rear of the garden which is accessed via double gates, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing advised.
Hedged borders and path leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.23m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, electric fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, door to rear lobby and double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed obscure door to rear aspect, double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, understairs cupboard, door to cloakroom and door to kitchen diner.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.94m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, high level WC, tiled splashback and wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.04m max x 2.87m max )
Two double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in overstairs cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' excluding door recess ( 2.84m x 2.74m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level WC and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, patio area, lawn, timber shed, double gates to rear allowing vehicle access into garden and gate to side leading to frontage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55026940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.