2 bedroom flat for saleThe Bridge, 334 Queenstown Road, SW8
- Impressive second floor apartment
- Accommodation exceeding 950 sq. ft.
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Private balcony with views towards Battersea Power Station
- Second double bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Under floor heating
- Secure underground parking and 24 hour concierge
- Ideally located for Battersea Park, Chelsea Bridge, Kings Road and the river
- Excellent transport links nearby including Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations
James Pendleton has enormous pleasure introducing to the market an impressive second floor apartment set within a prestigious modern development moments from Battersea Park and benefitting from a lift, twenty-four hour concierge, a communal courtyard and an allocated secure underground parking space.
The apartment is immaculately presented with stylish decor, contemporary fittings, under floor heating and wood flooring throughout. The accommodation exceeds 950 sq. ft. and boasts views from the private balcony over Battersea Power Station.
On entering the property via the well-presented communal areas, you are welcomed by a spacious hallway and a second bathroom with a shower. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms both with access to the balcony, the master benefits from built in storage and an en-suite bathroom.
The open-plan reception room/dining space and kitchen provides generous entertaining space and features a range of modern units and a fully integrated kitchen and granite work surfaces.
The development is ideally located for Battersea Park, Chelsea Bridge, Kings Road and the river and there are excellent transport links nearby including Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55029496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.