5 bedroom detached house for saleSpinkhill View, Renishaw
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Dual Aspect Lounge With French Doors To Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En Suite & Wardrobes
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Two Second Floor Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Driveway/Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- uPVC DG, GCH, Dining Room, GF W.C.
- Energy Rating - C
*** GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £265,000 *** Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this beautifully presented five bedroom detached house, situated in the popular suburb of Renishaw. Occupying a generous corner plot, the property offers in excess of 1330 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation across three floors with two reception rooms, three first floor bedrooms including a master with en suite, and two further second floor bedrooms with shower room. Landscaped gardens to the rear with off road parking & garage make this a fabulous family home. Well placed for local shops/amenities and a short distance to Renishaw Hall & Gardens...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55032634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795005111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.