3 bedroom duplex for sale5 Jackson Place, Bearsden, G61 1RY
Sold by Us £215,000
- Rarely available Duplex Apartment
- Hall, w.c., Large lounge and dining area
- 3 bedrooms (en suite), bathroom
- Modern kitchen. Gas ch. D.gl
- Parking.Lift to all floors
An impressive and most unique spacious Duplex apartment with accommodation over two levels extending to c.1400 sq ft.
Beautifully decorated throughout with freshly painted walls, self coloured carpets, modern kitchen and bathrooms mean the property is in "as new" condition and viewing is highly recommended.
This is one of only a few similarly built properties in the popular and sought after location in Canniesburn Cala Homes development.
The property is entered on ground floor level via security controlled communal entrance and internally has a staircase leading to the lower floor.
Hallway, cloakroom/w.c., utility cupboard and a large storage cupboard. The main lounge is an excellent size and has picture windows at the far end providing a private view onto woodland. Adjacent and open plan to this room is a large, bright dining room and this leads to the modern kitchen with range of floor and wall units with integrated appliances.
Stairs lead down to the lower level which has three double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and a further main bathroom. Very large walk in under stair storage cupboard.
The lower level also has it's own entrance door leading directly to the communal close and the lift leading to the upper floors.
The property is heated with gas central heating, has double glazing and ample resident and visitor parking bays.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.