2 bedroom terraced house for salePatricia Avenue, BIRKENHEAD
Sold STC £79,950
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND PARKING SPACE TO THE FRONT. SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM. MODERN KITCHEN. FAMILY BATHROOM. GAS CENTRAL HEATING. DOUBLE GLAZING. IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER. NO ONWARD CHAIN
A delightful two bedroom terraced house situated within a cul-de-sac location with a private patio area and laid to lawn garden in popular position close to shops and train services within a quarter of a mile. The property also consists of spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen. gas central heating and double glazing, ideal first time buyer or investor.
Double glazed door to the front of the property and a double glazed window to the front and side of the property.
With an understairs cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 24' 8" x 13' 6" ( 7.52m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, gas feature fire place, telephone point, television point and laminate flooring through to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 9" ( 3.96m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer and tiled splashbacks. An electric oven with gas hobs, overhead cookerhood, plumbing for an integrated washing machine and space for a fridge. With a combination boiler, two double glazed windows to the rear and side of the property and a radiator.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
Two double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator and wooden flooring throughout.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, television point, radiator and laminate effect flooring throughout.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, bath with mixer taps with a glass surround and built in shower head. Wash hand basin, vent, w/c and tiled flooring throughout.
To the front of the property: Off road parking paved with gravel edges, concrete path leading to the front door.
To the rear of the property: Door leading from the dining room onto patio area, leading to laid lawn and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.