3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCANAL CLOSE, LOUTH
Withdrawn from Market
- Three storey three bedroom townhouse
- Canal side location on new development
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Private parking at the front of the property
- Ideal Louth location set on this new development
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer this attractive three bedroom three storey townhouse to the property market. Overlooking the Louth canal, this property is set on the new Canal Close development and this is arguably one of the best plots available. With private parking to the front, there is also other parking available in the main car park should you have more than one car. The house comprises of kitchen leading through to the living room, double doors opening out onto the rear garden with initial decking area. The first floor has a double bedroom, family bathroom and the single bedroom. Up on the second floor there is the main bedroom with velux windows. This property is available to view straight away so contact our Louth office to arrange a viewing 01507 601550.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55034092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6896750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.