5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Vicarage, Church Street, Pershore
Sold STC £725,000
- An imposing grade II listed former vicarage
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen & Utility room
- Five bedrooms - master bedroom with dressing room
- Two bathrooms and two w.c.s
- Good sized secluded plot with Church view
- Ample parking with plenty of space for a garage*
- NO CHAIN
PREDOMINATELY DETACHED HOWEVER THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY IS PARTLY LINKED TO THE FORMER WARDEN'S HOUSE. The Vicarage is an imposing grade II listed house situated behind St Andrews Centre, the former Parish Church of Pershore, opposite Pershore Abbey. The spacious property has high ceilings, deep skirting boards and some lovely original features including several cast iron fireplaces and is set in a good sized, secluded plot. The entrance hall leads through double doors (with decorative glass) into the inner hallway with in turn leads into the three large reception rooms. The kitchen and utility room are located through the rear hallway which has a second staircase to the first floor and a door into the courtyard at the side of the house. On the first floor are the five bedrooms (master with dressing room), shower room and w.c. There is also a bathroom and additional w.c. on the ground floor. The garden extends to the sides and front of the house with ample space to build a garage (*subject to the necessary planning consents). A rare opportunity to purchase a traditional property (which is in need of modernisation) situated in a beautiful spot in the heart of Pershore town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6641783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nigel Poole & Partners, Pershore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.