Office for saleDaisy Hill, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
1,553 sq. ft.
- 1,553 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Three storey office building with ground level display frontage
- Freehold with Vacant Possession
- All main services plus data cabling
- Walking distance of the bus station and railway station
- EPC Asset Rating TBC
The property comprises a traditional constructed property which is situated in a terrace position within the commercial centre of Dewsbury within walking distance of the bus station and train station.
The property provides accommodation extending over 3 primary levels, providing a net internal floor area excluding the attic of 144.29 sqm (1,553 sqft).
The property benefits from having a ground level display frontage and has most recently been used as a solicitors practice and would suit he continuation of professional service uses or alternatively retail uses in addition to providing the prospect of the development subject to the purchasers requirements and planning consent.
The seller currently occupies the property and offers a prospect of taking a lease should this be of interest of the purchaser.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26376167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys Commercial, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.