4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Georges Drive, Toftwood, Dereham
Sold STC £240,000
- £240,000 - £250,000 Guide
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms + Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens, Garage + Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Popular Location
A well presented and extended 4 bedroom detached house, located within this popular, maturing part of Toftwood. The property further benefits from two good sized reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, driveway + garage and gardens. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and well-proportioned detached home. The property has been extended to provide 2 reception rooms and further benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating via a combination boiler.
In brief, the family sized internal accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and dining room. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally, the property boasts a garage, driveway and gardens.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, UPVC door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs cupboard, radiator, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker with chimney style extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.56m )
Fireplace with brick surround and inset wood burner, radiator, UPVC bay style window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC sliding external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 7" to wardrobe ( 3.73m x 2.92m to wardrobe )
Fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Built-in cupboard housing the gas fired combination boiler, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" min x 7' 4" min ( 2.34m min x 2.24m min )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 6' 5" min ( 2.49m x 1.96m min )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
White suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and panelled bath, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area, part enclosed by mature hedging. A driveway leads to the garage.
A timber gate leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, pathway and two timber garden storage sheds, enclosed by mature hedging and trees.
Garage 15' 5" x 7' 10" max ( 4.70m x 2.39m max )
Up and over door, power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road and take the right hand turn into Stone Road. Take the first left hand turn into St Georges Drive and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55036438.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.