3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill View Road, Rotherham
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000
- Popular location
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached property
- Beautifully presented
- CALL US NOW!!
IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A FAMILY BUYER! - NOT TO BE MISSED!
Located in the popular location of Kimberworth this 3 bedroom semi-detached property briefly comprises of:- Entrance Porch & Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Attached Garage.
PERFECT PURCHASE A FAMILY BUYER! - NOT TO BE MISSED!
Located in the popular location of Kimberworth this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 bedroom semi-detached property briefly comprises of:- Entrance Porch & Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Attached Garage.
With front facing UPVC double glazed windows and door and door to the hall way.
With a central heating radiator, under stair storage and has wood effect floor.
Lounge 15' 4" to max x 11' 1" to max ( 4.67m to max x 3.38m to max )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a fireplace with surround.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
Has rear facing UPVC double glazed french doors and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.25m )
The kitchen comprises of eye level units, roll edge worktops with base and draw units, a 4 ring induction hob with extractor, a built in dish washer and fridge freezer, a built in double oven and a one and half sink and drainer. It also has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 10' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.30m )
With rear facing UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
With a side facing UPVC double glazed window and allows access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 5" to max ( 4.45m x 2.87m to max )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" to max x 10' 11" ( 3.18m to max x 3.33m )
With a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
With a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled bathroom comprises of a bath, a low flush wc, a basin, walk in shower, a heated towel rail and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property there is a pebbled area and driveway. To the rear there is a patio and pebbled area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55036441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.