2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleStaplehurst Close, Weston, Southampton
Sold STC £135,000
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE WC
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
2 bedroom ground floor maisonette comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and separate wc, private enclosed garden, double glazed throughout.
Situated in the popular residential area of Weston we are proud to present to the market this 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and separate wc, private enclosed garden, double glazed throughout. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M27 & M3 to Southampton Airport, Parkway Railway Station and DIY Stores. An early viewing is recommended.
Pathway leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Built in cupboard, doors to:
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin with storage, electric towel rail.
Low level wc, part tiled walls.
Lounge/diner 20' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, tv aerial, electric heater, telephone point, space for dining table.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 1" min to cupboard ( 4.60m x 2.77m min to cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with roll edge work surface over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, 2 built in cupboards one housing water tank, power points, tiling to principle areas.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 9" min to built in wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.97m min to built in wardrobes )
Double glazed to front elevation, power points, electric storage heater, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 9' 1" min to cupboard ( 4.62m x 2.77m min to cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, storage heater.
Private enclosed garden, fence panel enclosed, 2 garden sheds, area of shingle and lawn, block paced path leading to front door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55036468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.