2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoneycomb Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 **
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 2 bedroom semi-detached
** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 ** Be quick to view this two bedroom semi-detached property located on Honeycomb Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefitting from recent refurbishment this home is ideal for first time buyers and growing families.
Be quick to view this two bedroom semi-detached property located on Honeycomb Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefitting from recent refurbishment this home is ideal for first time buyers and growing families. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, to the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, to the front there is a lawn and driveway and to the rear an enclosed lawn and attractive patio area. Sold with no onward chain.
Be quick to view this two bedroom semi-detached property located on Honeycomb Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefitting from recent refurbishment this home is ideal for first time buyers and growing families. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, to the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, to the front there is a lawn and driveway and to the rear an enclosed lawn and attractive patio area.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, single radiator and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, socket for electric fire, under stairs cupboard, television and telephone point, double radiator, stairs to landing and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 12' 8" ( 2.54m x 3.86m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units incorporating a 1 and ½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, has a single radiator and a Potterton central heating boiler providing heating and hot water to the property and is partially tiled. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a sliding patio door leading to the garden.
Stairs from lounge with a double glazed window to the side elevation and doors leading to bedroom one, two and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" at max x 10' at max ( 3.86m at max x 3.05m at max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, airing cupboard with hot water tank and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 11' 2" ( 2.18m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator and loft access which is boarded for storage.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with shower over and tap, low level WC, vanity unit, extractor fan and is partially tiled.
To the front of the property there is an open fronted lawned garden with gated driveway and path leading to the rear. To the rear there is a timber fence enclosing a mainly laid to lawn garden with various plants and shrubs, outside tap and an attractive patio area. This space also boasts a shed for storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55036514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO105928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.