4 bedroom terraced house for saleGlovers Close, Hertford
- Spacious Living/Dining Room & Conservatory
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.C
- Lanscaped Rear Garden & Driveway
- Within Easy Walking Distance Of Town Centre & Transport Links
A very well presented four bedroom terraced house, occupying a favourable position within this popular development. Features include a conservatory, quality fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs W.C., modern bathroom, garden & driveway.
A very well presented four bedroom terraced house, occupying a favourable position within this popular development and the sought after SG13 school catchment area.
Features include an entrance hall, spacious open plan living/dining room, conservatory, superb high quality fitted kitchen, large utility / laundry room, downstairs W.C., four generous bedrooms, a modern bathroom, attractive landscaped rear garden, store (remainder of the garage), driveway, gas central heating and double glazing.
The property also benefits from being within easy level walking distance of Hertford Town Centre and both Hertford North and Hertford East Train Stations.
Obscure double glazed door leading into:
Coved ceiling, radiator, cloaks cupboard, solid wood flooring, door to downstairs WC:
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, low level dual flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splash back & storage cupboard beneath, coved ceiling, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
Dining Area: 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Coved ceiling, radiator with cover and two built in storage cupboards, door to utility room, open to:
Lounge Area: 19' 2" max x 9' 8" ( 5.84m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading to conservatory, coved ceiling, radiator with cover, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen: 11' x 7' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.16m )
Extensive range of quality fitted wall and floor units (including deep filled drawers and a larder unit) with work surface over and glass splash backs, larder unit, 'Rangemaster' gas range cooker with stainless steel and glass extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with 'chef' mixer tap, spot lighting, solid wood flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to rear leading to garden.
Utility Room: 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Fitted wall units and fitted work surface with tiled splash back, insert single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer.
Conservatory: 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, double glazed casement doors to side leading to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Coved ceiling, spot lights, access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder & wall mounted 'Ideal' gas boiler.
Bedroom One: 15' 3" x 10' max ( 4.65m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 3.81m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, spot lighting, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' 4" x 7' 5" max ( 3.76m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four: 9' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard beneath, W.C. with concealed cistern, spot lighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
Arranged over three tiers and featuring two paved patio areas, a central lawn, raised flower beds and gated rear access.
Storage (remainder Of Garage)
Up and over door.
Off Street Parking:
Blocked paved driveway for one to two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55037479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.