Land for saleElton Road, Wansford, Peterborough
- 1.08 acres,
- Permission as use as builders yard
- River Nene Frontage
- Storage barn / workshop for improvement
- 174 ft river frontage
A builder’s yard set on an attractive parcel of land of 1.08 acres with frontage on to the river Nene, enjoying mooring and fishing rights and set in the heart of a desirable village.
The land is set off Elton Road to the rear of numbers 16 to 24. It is in the heart of the village a few hundred yards from the fabulous, multi-arched stone bridge, that crosses the River Nene as it meanders its way towards Peterborough and on to The Wash. There are many attractive, Georgian buildings in the centre, including the renowned Haycock Hotel. Also within the village are a few shops to include beauty salon/hairdressers, shoe & clothes shop, post office and a doctor's surgery. The market towns of Stamford and Oundle are within easy driving distance, and each offers a good range of shopping and leisure facilities. Peterborough lies about 7 miles to the East and offers extensive services and main line rail travel with journey times to London King's Cross of approximately 50 minutes. Wansford has excellent access to the A1 and A47, creating a straightforward car journey to Leicester, Cambridge, London and the North. There is an excellent choice of state and private schooling in the locality.
The Land: A parcel of 1.08 acres, with vehicle access from Elton Road, along a private drive, and enjoying 174 ft of frontage on to the river Nene. The property benefits from fishing and mooring rights. There is a storage barn on the site.
Planning Permission: The site has a Certificate of Lawful Use as a builders yard.
Rights of Way: There is pedestrian access only, in favour of the occupiers of the cottages numbered 18 -24 Elton Road, from the highway to the rear of the properties, as marked in green on the attached plan.
Tenancy: The area of land marked in brown is subject to a protected tenancy in favour of Mrs Hull.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55038394.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.