2 bedroom terraced house for saleEmpress Road, Kensington, Liverpool
Sold STC £110,000
- Excellent Location for Investors
- Good Standard of Decor Throughout
- Gas Central Heating System
- UPVC Windows Throughout
- Must be Viewed to Appreciate
Guide Price between £110,000 - £120,000, This spacious mid terrace property that is ideally located for investment buyers looking to take advantage of the burgeoning Liverpool student market, given its proximity to the city centre / hospitals etc.
Jones Chapman are the agents marketing this spacious mid terrace property in the ever popular Kensington Fields area of the city, with the burgeoning student market these properties appeal to both young urbanites and the seasoned investor alike. The property features UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system being well finished regarding the decor throughout. The property is briefly configured as: Entrance hallway, through lounge / dining room, kitchen, to the first floor we have two bedrooms with a separate shower room WC. Yard to rear with viewing advised to appreciate.
Leaded glass door.
Door to the front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 4.04m x 3.25m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Window to the window, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units,work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, part tiled walls, boiler and window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into bay x 14' into alcove ( 4.04m into bay x 4.27m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin.
Low level W.C, window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55038646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.